Dear Kelly, Aggression is a terrible thing. I myself was very aggressive as
a child; through my puberty until the age of about 25. I worked in a
hospital ward containing some eighty patients suffering from epilepsy and it
was frightening to see how aggressive some of the patients were until they
had been given their tablets etceteras. The Army was another place where I
saw much aggressivity.Fifty men perched one on top of the other with the
instructors shouting commands and I must say some very rude remarks. I
myself think that aggression is not born but develops depending on the
circumstances that one is brought up in. With Parkinson  people,aggression
is I myself think to do with the amount of tablets that one has to take to
remain half ways mobile. Frustration at just not being able to do the most
simple of things. putting on ones socks, problems with eating and drinking
"I myself have to use a straw to drink in a coffee house, People stare and
some even make rude remarks.My lovely wife cuts my meat for me. I could get
aggressive many times during the day. My way of fighting this is to count to
myself my blessings. ( I am not in a wheel chair, I am not confined to bed,
I am not dying of some other dreadful disease. there are many that would
gladly change their position with a Parkie if they could and we all know
that being a Parkie is not something to brag about. If I were some scientist
I would probably argue that aggression is natures way of making sure that
the species carries on with its purpose. I am not talking about aggression
due to alcohol that too is another terrible problem. Phew Kelly I sure do
get carried away when I start letting of steam. Sorry but possibly this is
my way of getting rid of my aggressions.  Have a wonderful day now..
Bern.............Peace

http://members.teleweb.at/bernard.shaw/poetry.html