Leo Fuhr wrote:

> Nancy,  WOW.....what an encouraging article on bone marrow changing to brain
> cells in lab mice.  Thanks for sending to the list.  Made my day!
>
> Jeanette Fuhr 50/47/44?

<<BIG SNIP>>

Now e can look forward to gettig marrow cells
injected into our tails
                       ;-) wink wink

the lottery/Cure will pay out someday...
hope we're there for it.

what is encouraging is to see (over the past 2 years)
researchers go from perceiving the brain as static
and not growing,
to having stem cells and regrowth potential.
natural transformation of marrow stem cells into nerve
is another dimension

stem cells in adults -- is still new territory
so is the definition of the Human Genome
there is potential in these felds
that keep increasing the payoff
for the lottery/Cure

hard to write this with a four year old in my lap
wanting to play

    'scuse me

--------on the edge of the prairie abyss---------

Ray Strand