audrey skrzyniarz wrote:

> Ray and all,

snip good comments on enviromental/agronomy issue

> * seattle* Audrey
> friend of pwp Aussie  John  49/42/38?
>
> btw  John worked on ranches with horses in Australia when younger, but
> the worst that he has been exposed to is in his job in nuclear medicine.
> As he told me when we discussed it ; " I know this, but it is too late
> now isn't it?"

it may be too late for us/john

but, our children must live in our future
i hope it is not too late for them

there are a lot of possible causes for PD
eliminating those risk factors that can be controlled
is an obligation society should not ignore
for political or economic reasons
   (hard power)
what is upsetting is--
diazinon is being dropped as it
is at the end of its economic profitability
good timing by the EPA
  not for humanitarian reasons
  (soft power)

> >   "Although it continues to be an effective product, we
> >recognize that diazinon is at the end of its product life
> >cycle," Syngenta official Eileen Watson said.

and what about half a dozen pesticides like it?

we've already discussed rotenone

                                 Ray Strand
                             Prairie Sky Design
 -----------------(   on  the Edge of the Prairie Abyss  )---------------