On Tue, 5 Dec 2000 15:49:46 -0800 Juanita Hibbert <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
> Darwin, that's slick! Most males do seem
> to have one track minds!
> Hugs, Juanita

 Ivan Suzman        50/39/36       [log in to unmask]      :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses       22 cold    deg. F   :-)
Here's my list of 10 characteristics of women:

Women seem to me to be wiser, manage money better,
honor quiet times, are more insightful, do not start wars,
are more patient, better listeners, have social grace, make
stronger laws to protect the marginalized, hug more.

And live life a little longer!

Happy Holidays to all - I am now a  less-frequent PIEN
participant- mostly busy coping with nighttime paralysis,
and staying active although relatively home-bound. during
the daytime.

Ivan
 HUGS  and SMILES
:-)  to all, and