Serious or not I did see quite a few public "toilets" as they are called
there not "restrooms" which some whom I met thought a funny term to call
them...:) I do think that the idea that a government is tallying the
amount of something as essential as this for all, including the aged, is
a good sign they do care. From my limited observations while visiting
the state of Victoria, it seemed to me that the government was more
caring and aware of the needs of older citizens than the US government
has been for some time. Those who live in Oz may disagree and would know
far better than I do.

Smiles,

* seattle* Audrey
friend of a pwp and aussie John 49/42/38?