Roger,

How funny you make some *couthless* things seem (I like this made to
order word better than uncouth:) smiles... I had forgotten the other
terms that I was exposed to while in Oz but they flooded back when I
read your humorous post today. I knew you guys called a spade a spade
before my visit, but I never realized that you knew how to use it too.
:) I do understand why aussies view politicians as being full of a lot
of things-- including excessive words in parliament :) It is rather the
same here if one can judge by the late night comedians isnt it? :)

*seattle* Audrey
friend of pwp aussie John 49/42/38?