Yes, BUT it may help to explain why I have developed Parkinsons symptoms. I
was actively involved in research in fish work and was exposed (alot) to
rotenone as well as other pesticides for many years. I did not eat the fish,
I actively handled the compound and in those days with pretty much a very
cavalier attitude - not really thinking about consequences. I think the
report of the research has less to do with WHAT the substance is, and more
to do with the potential for problems due to exposure.

Fran Peck
Email: [log in to unmask]

Tired of slow Internet? Get @Home Broadband Internet
http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html