You and your wife have and are suffering  lot.

I know you are facing extreme circumstances and
facing them with faith and courage.

I'm not a doctor.
Isn't ECT a temporary/superficial procedure?

What does the neurologist have to say about
your wife being a candidate for DBS?

I  know there are others on this list that have
experienced similar situations...
some survived...some are still grieving.

I hope something can be done to  help her.

Don't give up...

snip

--
--------on the edge of the prairie abyss---------