IT HAPPENED AGAIN.  SHOWER TIME 2 TIMES IN ONE DAY. in stead of blaming VIVIAN I WILL PUT IT ON MY CYBER DAUGHTER (JANET P.) it happened while reading her post lo lo i got to blaim some one so to be differment i blame her. well at least she did not need to bath or undress me lolo and again we laught till tears came down our faces. thanks to inside plumbing and whas boards.  I FIBED we do have a elec.   just something to laugh and talk about   loo lo lo loo lo lo any smell u get taint me now.

                                                              I.Y.Q.   DON   AND  VIVIAN