my baby was whith VIVIAN MONDAY (mother daughter) day. well told mom she did not like daddy using the word lesbian when I talked of our BEAGLE. i cant spell the word it states which a H. now if the words mean the same what is wrong in using either one? but to keep piece in the family i will not use it. BOY CAN DADDY,S EVER WIN? LO LOshow how bossy they are the took my credit card,s away from me and i used to get $100.00 a week pocket money now $80.00 month. daughter,s what would I do which out them lolo

                                           I.Y.Q.  DON  AND  VIVIAN
                                             LOVE OF MY LIFE-55

                                        BEST MED,S FOR PD IS
                                   OVER LOOK OTHER PWP,S FAULT,S