Gail - There is so much happening behind the scenes that you aren't aware
of.  First of all, Barbara P wrote me off list and asked me to be more
cautious of my comments to Janet P., and she also wrote a cyberfirend of
mine two weeks before that and said basically the same thing.  So, she
does care about what's going on.

It is true the list is not the same, but neither are we.  Some of us are
so burdened, we need an occasional joke to smile to.  We need a poem or
so to lift our spirits, and we need to vent, in order to share our
feelings.  It isn't a chat line, it is a group of people with PWP and
cg's, who need full expression.  I have deleted many messages and may do
so more in the future, so maybe the rest of you need to do the same
thing.

As far as Janet is concerned, the very first time I posted in Nov 1999,
she lambasted me unmercifully, and we have remained bitter enemies ever
since.  She will "fuss" at someone today and the
next day, say basically the same thing.  Now she's talking about suing
people who don't agree with her?  Come on.

Anyway, Gail, I wish you the ver best.  Jo Ann from Houston