Dear friends,
First, I want to say thank you to Joan for being the one to speak up
about the shameful way that Janet is being treated.
Second, I want to apologize to Janet for not defending her sooner.
I read almost everything on this list every day and I am ashamed of
all of us for accepting this kind of behavior.  No one, including Janet,
is right all the time, but, no one deserves this disrespect.
Can we not all communicate like the supportive adults we claim to
be?

At 07:25 AM 12/8/2000 -0600, you wrote:
>and have no problem sleeping. Five years is along time to put your heart
>and soul and faith into something and I feel that that five years should
>be rewarded by something other than a kick in the ass. Altho I can
>readily understand that in a list this large, there are bound to be
>personality conflicts, what I cannot and will never understand is how
>this once brilliant, bright and shining place for the free exchange of
>szupport and ideas and literary skills could turn into such a cellblock
>of backbiting and destruction. Three years ago, I found enough material
>from this list serve to write a book-now I find nothing but sadness and
>bitterness. I must have been so busy with my own life & projects to
>notice that too many people had let this list become for them, their
>only life. I am so sorry that this had to happen...these tears that I am
>crying are for us all. I cannot believe that it is our mission to drive
>people away.
>
>--
>Joan E. Blessington Snyder     49/10
>http://www.geocities.com/joanbsnyder/
>http://ww.newcountry.nu/pd/members/snyder/page1.htm
>"Hang tough............no way through it but to do it."
>     Chris-in-the-Morning  (Northern Exposure)

Sue
53/dx52/50
I plan to live forever---so far so good.