Merlin - Someone else said the same thing this morning, but please try to
remember, even though our PRIMARY purpose is to share PD information, we
are all hurting.  Some of us for ourselves and some for the person we
love or care for.    The jokes are essential to keep us smiling, the
poems are excellent  to help us get through the day, and the venting some
of us do, is necessary to get "things" off our chest so we can go back to
our PWP with an uplifted spirit.  You will learn much from those of us
who don't have PD, because we share
our info with everyone.  If for some reason you don't appreciate
what you see, please delete.  No one else will know, so know one else
will be offended.  Best wishes, Jo Ann from Houston