Juanita - Basically the same thing happened to my love.  He was on the
toilet and when he stood up, his blood pressure must  have dropped,
because I heard a thud and ran in there.  Normally I don't go in the
bathroom when he's in there because we don't live together, and there has
to be some sort of decorum.  but when I heard the thud I went in and he
was laying stomach down across the tub, with his heinie in the air, but
truthfully, I didn't think it was funny.  It scared the you-know-what out
of me.  He had hit his head on the other side of the tub, and
apparently knocked himself out.  I rubbed him and called his name several
times before he opened his eyes.  I've worked in hospitals for 26 years,
and it was obvious he was out of it.  I was finally able to help him up
out of the tub and lay in on the floor leaning against the tub.  He is
6'2" and weighs about 170.  I wasn't easy.  He split his cheek open just
below his eye, and e had a shiner for severl days.   We may laugh about
it later on, but I was really frightened.   It's good to find humor in
things that happen, and I'm sure later we will too.  Best wishes.  Jo Ann