At 09:44 AM 12/09/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>Cheney needs a heart and Bush needs a brain.
>
>They moaned and groaned about unfair hand counts stating "to be fair you
>must do hand counts statewide!"  Be careful what you wish for, you may
>just get it.
>
>Greg
>48/35/35

Greg you are so right, Tallahassee is like a Wizard of Oz Party now.
Just watched a speech given by the Gov. of New York and a Republican
Rep. from Ohio.
It was bad enough when they brought that mob in here to Broward
a few weeks ago, and my husband and I couldn't get to his Doctor's
office because of it, but this in Tallahassee is going to be a 3-ring
circus before its over.

You certainly are welcome for the plug. You have set up a very informative
web site with a lot of much needed information.
just me,
Marjorie
68/58/55

Shortcut to Mail Options click here: