Bob-- I have twice posted onlist my agreement with you. Didn't you see
those posts?  Please hang in there-- you are not alone.

>A copy of this posting is going to Barbara as well as to the List.  I will
>remain here for the next few days, waiting for people to *publicly*
>post their true feelings about the points that I have been trying to
>make (about offensive postings under the guise of "jokes").  Unless I
>see a majority of this List standing in support of sensitivity, I will
>leave this List.
>
>Maybe my usefulness is gone, anyway.
>

>Best,
>
>Bob

>Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S., P. C.
>2500 Milvia Street  Suite 222
>Berkeley, California  94704-2636
>Telephone:  510-849-2555   FAX:  510-849-2557
>WWW:  http://www.rafink.com/
>
>mailto:[log in to unmask]
>
>"Ex Tristitia Virtus"

        Camilla Flintermann                                      Oxford,OH
        On PDWebring at : http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                        We agree to differ...
                                we resolve to love...
                                                   we  unite to serve.