Bob,

I don't know if you have ever thought about it,
but many times we "parkies "need to laugh to
keep from crying. Which is the reason most
of us are happy to get a chuckle out of the
list now and then.
Since you don't seem happy on this list ,
and since this list essentially was set up
for Parkies, and since you are not, and do not
have anyone in your home who does have PD,
and if your only purpose on this list is to offer free
medical advice, then may I make a suggestion?
   Set your computer to NOMAIL
and read it off the PIENO which John Cottingham
and Simon Cole have set up so nicely.
http://parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com/mailopt.html
That way you can pick and choose what you want to
read, and it won't come to your mailer and pack
your hard drive.
You could easily pick up in the Subject Headers
which persons are asking for Medical Advice.

I will miss you because we have really had some
spirited discussions over the years, but I want
I want you to ,above all ,be happy. Life is too short
to be sad!
As you know, this is just In my own humble opinion.

just me,
Marjorie
68/58/55

Shortcut to Mail Options click here: