Parts of Joan Snyder's post read as follows....

> "I have got to cast my vote and my lot with Simon & Dr. Fink. Parkinson's
> Disease is serious business in my household....time is running out for me
but I want my legacy to
> be that I have tried to make the world a place where my kids won't have
> to fear Parkinson's Disease. Please, can we all take a breather and quit
hurting each other?"

I agree with her....can't we all do that...stop hurting each other.   I've
been on the list two plus years and like others have seen the list in
turmoil, as a wealth of knowledge, as funny, sad, compassionate,
etc.....Remember when the SPARKLE list came into being,it was because
people had the same complaint about the jokes and stuff and the pig
stories....as I remember SPARKLE was developed for the jokes and funny
stories and the PIENO was to have
non PD in the subject if it did not relate directly to PD so you knew you
could delete it.  If you wanted to you could be on both lists (SPARKLE AND
PIENO which I am cause I love the jokes)...can we all calm down and maybe
do this....all I know is in the middle of the night when I can't sleep and
turn on my email, it drives me up the wall to see all this bickering...save
your energy for PD...that is the enemy...not each other......Joan Hartman

--- Joan Hartman
--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.