When I came to this list almost a year ago, I knew nothing.  I was fearful of the changes that were appearing
in my life.  People gave me comfort, information, and kept me anchored.  I heard for the first time terms like
MDS, Siniment, and Parkie.  Above all else I learned that I am not alone.  Marjorie, Camilla, Juanita,
Bernard, Greg, Bob, Charlie, Murray, Alf,  and so many others welcomed me to the family.

I fired the doctor that told me I may have PD 4 years ago.  Impossible, ridicules, not me I told myself.  Only
when the Gorilla stood on my chest last February, did I again seek help.  I needed your help then & still do
now.  I have been to a few Seminars at the NW Parkinson's Center, and found them informative.....  But nothing
like the info from you.

Over the last few months I have spent as much time unsubscribed to the list as I have on  it.  It seemed like
I or others were not important to you IF our views were different than yours (a vocal few).  You also forgave
me the times I blew a gasket and had to speak out.  I have also forgiven those that have flamed me off list.
You are my adopted family, & families work things out...........  So I am back.

My email filter is getting silly.....  keywords like "Bush" "Gore" "Clinton" "Republicans" "Democrats"
"Election" & "Non PD" "flaming" (and a few politically out spoken list members names too)

All we need to do is restrain ourselves & NOT fill our archives with too much Non PD stuff.

Join me on Sparkle, no one will object to blonde jokes..... Peoples core belief system, or even Politics
(Yuk).

I love you all,

David Meigs  [log in to unmask]

To change or unsubscrube to the Parkie mail list go to:
http://parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com/parkmail/maillist.html