>Camilla
>How do I join the CARE list?
>Fleurette

Glad to have your inquiry-- Hope to see you there soon!

>To join the CARE LIST for CGs of PWPs, send  in body of post  (not on
>subject line) to:
>
>this command:  subscribe CARE  your full name
>
> no signature, please.
>
>You will be added to the list, and will receive further instructions.
>
>If you have problems,     for CARE ask Camilla Flintermann
>                     or Jeff Jones (co-owner) <[log in to unmask]>

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 82/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

           on the web at  http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm
           and also at  http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html

               "Ask me about the CARE list for Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "
           And visit the CARE webring at
http://www.crosswinds.net/~caregivers/index.html