I fully support those who want to make the list more responsive to the
needs of Parkinson patients. I fin that the few useful (useful, not
amusing) notes get lost in the huge waves of chatter. I know that I could
contribute information about the treatment of my PDspouse but I hesitate
doing so, feeling that it would be lost in the noisy chatter which now
dominates the list. I suspect this is true for other lurkers.
Please, please exercise restrain and try to be relevant to the list, not
just to the handful of friends you have made on the list.
Jules Margolis, cg for Doris 77/70.