Bob, like Camilla and the others, I use DELETE.  For my time on the list,
whether I agree or disagree with your viewpoint, I have valued your input.
However, I believe that no one can convince you to stay.  You alone can
weigh what you dislike from a minority faction as opposed to what you can
offer to the majority.  There must have been something that made you stay
with the list.  That hasn't changed.  Some list members may have changed.

Perhaps anything that is not PD should go to SPARKLE.  Some of us  have
forgotten that path.  Let's reinstate it and let's see what happens!.
E of the headdress