Duane, is it possible that the very problems you mention might be the cause
of some of the anger, frustration and bitterness we are finding in the
posts?  Isn't it human nature to strike at those we love and care for,
those who are closest to us? Is there not a bond amongst many here that
transcends family?  Can we not share here what we cannot share elsewhere
and be understood?  Also isn't it possible that for some there is
ownership?   The id requires many emotional rewards, and watching this list
grow must give the "oldtimers" a wonderful feeling of accomplishmenet!

 Now, it is the holiday season, a time for greater needs than might be on
some of our Christmas lists.  I see it as a time for forgiveness.  I can't
say I like everything I read or that all personalities have something in
common with me.  However, there are very few on this list who don't
contribute that which is worthy of my time, and when it gets to be too
much, there is always DELETE, and believe me, I use it!  Yet deep inside of
me is gratitude for the Barbaras, the Janets, the Simons, the Gregs, the
Bobs, the Michels and the Maryses, the Davids, the Audreys, the Jo Anns,
the Murrays, the Bernies, the Nancys, the Sandys, the Bonnies, the Dons,
the Kathrynnes and all the others I have failed to list.  All of them have
contributed to my knowledge and to my day.  Some have even offered
friendship.  I thank all of you!
E of the headdress