Sue, have you also checked with NPF?  At least a year ago, I believe they
had an article on preparing for a hearing.  You might also consider AARP
for suggestions.  I've included a couple of URLs that might help-nothing
compared to what you'll probably get from some of the list's experts.

http://www.aoa.dhhs.gov/aoa/resource.html

http://search.netscape.com/google.tmpl?cp=srpadlgoo&search=disabled+federal+
assistance
Good luck.
E of the headdress

At 02:10 PM 12/9/2000 -0600, you wrote:
>To Sandy, Bonnie,Juanita and Greg,
>I am sorry that I did not give you enough background to clarify my question.
>I have been through months of paperwork with the WI Equal Rights Division
>and have a case number with EEOC.  I have received a notice of an Initial
>Determination of Probable Cause and a letter saying that the case will soon
>go to hearing.  So, I have been interviewing attorneys.  I guess you guys
can't
snip, snip