Lanny, I don't know you, but it is difficult to understand why you would
want to bring what I read as a tough-guy attitude to the list. Most of the
people here are struggling with difficult stuff, are generally kind, and not
deserving of being bullied.  I don't know if that's how you meant it, but
that's what I get.
Take care,
Rick
49/47