Date:    Wed, 13 Dec 2000 15:36:58 EST
From:    "(Linda) (Albert)" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: this list

     I need help, Sunday I invited my two daughters to lunch with my two
grandchildren. One of my daughters said who is going to drive. Well, I said
will drive since my medication had kicked in and I was feeling very good.
She
said if you are going to drive I am not going with you. I felt very
embrassed
in front of my family. I told her that if she felt uncomfortable while I was
driving that I would pull over and let her drive. She firmally said no. She
has never driven with me, I felt very sad and wanted to cry. I gave in and
let my other daughter drive ( who never said a word). I know that I have PD,
but I would never put my children in danger or my grandchildren. I did not
enjoy my lunch. So, at times people should understand why some days are good
and we say things that we do not mean. If I have hurt anyone on the list I
would like to apologize.   Linda from Oklahoma.