Hi Don---I can't imagine that anyone would  say you were wrong--and of
course we all know about that ornery keyboard of yours that can't spell !
We can pretty well figure out what the fingers are trying to say.
I'm sorry that friends stop coming to visit--that's really a shame, but it
says more about THEM than about YOU!
I wonder if you have joined the SPARKLE humor list? That would be another
place to enjoy jokes and chat with PWPs---if you aren't on it, let us know
and we'll get you connected.
Tell Vivian "good work" for her ribbons--that helps spread the word.  You
know that the new PD book, "Voices From the Parking Lot" was dedicated to
you---among  others who have gone before--and you may be interested that
both the Hamilton Journal News and the Oxford Press have interviewed me
about it, because of some of my poems being included.  Your paper should
interview YOU if they haven't done so already!.  That would be a way for
you to spread PD awareness, as you do so well.

Don wrote:

>I know i said I would be lurker. I fib. I don,t know how to start this in
>LIMA I am known as the PARKINSON GUY. i have been in voled in lot of
>thing,s, like started a young children church group,radio club,civil
>defense, boating classes,raising parakeets,going to boat races to help
>some that got in trouble. have been wrote in pur paper so many time even
>the radio. even when i first got PD. i golf,bowled, so many things. now as
>times go buy  i can not do much. Camilla F told me how he could still
>walk. tried to out do him even he is oldest. gave me some ting to try for.
>well he is the better man. some say they don,t want poem,jokes every day
>that happen to them. like my accident and VIVIAN had to clean me up all
>ready some one else said they had a laughing thing to happen to them. well
>it made me feel good that others have things that they can laugh about. me
>i am hurt or just jealous that talk of having golg torment,go to
>marathons, but i am so glad that they can still do it. you see the list is
>my window to the out side. i have had friends to stop coming for a visit.
>VIVIAN asked a friend of 40 years why they don,t come as often they said
>the where tired of hearing about PARKINSON. SO WHO DOES THAT LEAVE ME TO
>CHAT WHIT. while thing of a poem or joke soes lt or to read it take your
>mind off of PD. just sit down and think what will I be like in few years.
>sure when i frist got pd. i wanted to hear all i coud i whatch quis show,s
>to help for get PD for spell so tell me what some one that is only got a
>PC. to talk to. VIVIAN stopped at one of those coffee shops she had a blue
>ribbon and a red one for the MAAD mothers. the woman ask her why the blue
>and it on top. she said it was for past PD. folks so she saw that is what
>comes first which us. so that is why i like clean jokes poem live storys.
>VIVIAN was president for years of a support group. as the story goes if
>you can not find good then just close your eyes  so as some one said lets
>rethink be for we write may be me. so don,t block me off your list come
>out and say DON you  are so wrong . on the list. got good thing to say to
>me u can email me other wise put it on the list and not bother BARB . P my
>keaboard is having  PD. day. and if my cyper daughter JANET P. goes off
>line who will rewrite what I say? I need all who are on the list  NEVER TO
>OLD TO LEARN.
>
>                                             I.Y.Q.  DON  AND  VIVIAN

Peace and Love, Camilla
On PDWebring at : http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm