To Simon and List Members:

As I've said before, I am still a newcomer to this list and don't feel I've
been baptized yet.  However I offer the following recommendations:

(No particular order)
I would like to see list members put the list first, themselves second.

I would like to see this group include all who want to be part of the list.

I would like to see this group  use its communal intelligence to work
toward improving life for one another whether it be through discussion,
revelation, scientific exploration, or informative biography.

I would like to see this group accept one another's differences and to
value each other's contributions.

I would like to see this group abide by rules set by the list owner that
pertain to content of materials viewed on the list.

I would like to see anyone who fails to abide by the list owner's rules
removed from the list.

I would like to see anyone who is extremely discontent with a list member
post to that individual instead of to the entire list.

Please contribute.

E of the headdress