I'm looking for suppliers of assistance devices in the Cleveland OH area,
especially a stairway lift.  I need a lift for a 12-15 step, straight,
stairway, but the best price I've been able to come up with so far is
 >$2500, though still cheaper than moving.  Is this something that Medicare
can cover for a Parkinsons patient?

My mother's Parkinson's is progressing.  It's becoming increasingly
difficult to walk, though the drugs are still keeping tremors controlled.
She feels she has to keep working for another 4 or 5 months in order to get
retirement benefits.  Are there other devices/treatments we should be
looking at?

Does anyone know of, familiar with, handicapped bussing assistance in the
Cleveland area?

Thanks,
Mike Holloway