The wonderful folks at The Parkinson Alliance very kindly sent me a copy
of their book "Voices from the Parking Lot" and a copy of two of their
posters from the original artwork collection of the artists Jane Scott
and Marc Esser which offer glimpses of Claude Scott's journey battling
Parkinson's.  The two I received are: "Velocity" and "Mask".  It has
taken me a few days to be able to talk about them.  They are very
powerful, very beautiful.  I cannot recommend them highly enough.  It's
the icing on the cake' that every dollar paid for the book & these
posters is doubled & donated to Parkinson's Research.

To get more information or to order:

The Parkinson Alliance
211 College Road East, 3rd Floor, Princeton, NJ 08540
Tel: 800-579-8440; or 609-688-0870; Fax: 609-688-0875
email: [log in to unmask]
web: www.parkinsonalliance.net

Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing