Dr. Romero......your response below is exactly why we need you, Dr. Fink,
Charlie, Kathrynne, Chris, etc. on the list....while we read various posts
on the lists from everyone, you have another insight  and objectivity to
the posting and your medical knowledge is invaluable to the lay
person...Joan Hartman

--- Joan Hartman
--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.