At 11:01 AM 12/08/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>The list has become a living "thing" full of all that life has to offer.  Of
>course life offers both good and bad.  I think we should all leave the list
>alone.  People come and people go.  When someone is upset, concerned or
>angry, that is life.  We all get our feelers stepped on from time to time,
>but as PWP we DO know how to deal with the "bad" side of life.
>My two cents say leave "The List"  alone.  It is needed, full of
>information, both for the body and the soul.
>HAVE A GREAT DAY...
>Paul

Thanks Paul,
That means a lot to all of us. I was just getting ready to answer and tell
those
2 gentlemen to click on the link at the bottom of my signature file and set
themselves to NOMAIL, and then read the PIENO, which John Cottingham
and Simon Coles and several other people have worked so hard to set up,
and then just pick and choose what they want to read.

How are you feeling anyway? Haven't heard from you in sometime.

just me,
Marjorie
68/58/55

Shortcut to Mail Options click here: