Michel - You said something in your post to  Fleurette that disturbed me
deeply.  You said you were no a particularly goo CG because your charge
didn't make it.  Now, Michel, you know Barbara's passing had absolutely
nothing to do with how good or not so good that you were.  We on the
list, know how you cared for her, and we know how PD can be so
devastating, and how tiring it can be to watch your loved one die,
day--by-day, and be completely helpless., but just your love and presence
had to see her through those last few weeks.  Please don't put yourself
down.  We know and love you.

By the way, it looks like my love will be moving to another state by
Christmas.  Don't know which is worse, losing them to God, or losing them
to another state and knowing they are alive, but you can never see them
again.  I know about death. Both my husbands passed away, and I believe
this is more devastating.

Jo Ann