Hi Mandy,
Here are some URL's where you can find Diet & Exercise info...

Exercise.........

Young Parkinson's Handbook - Chapter 5: Exercise
http://neuro-chief-e.mgh.harvard.edu/parkinsonsweb/Main/YOPD_Handbook/CHAPTER_5.html

Parkinson's Disease - Fitness Counts
http://www.parkinson.org/fitness.htm

Parkinsonian Links - Physical Therapy and Parkinson's Disease
http://www.fortunecity.com/meltingpot/farley/817/atherapy.html

WebMD Health - Exercise March 1999
http://my.webmd.com/content/dmk/dmk_article_40034

Patient Perspectives - Exercise
http://www.parkinson.org/pr11.htm

Support Group Leaders Manual - Exercise
http://www.parkinson.org/sup36.htm

Practical Pointers for Parkinsonians - Exercise & Recreation
http://www.parkinson.org/p13.htm

Parkinson's Disease and Exercise Benefits
http://www.agenet.com/exercise/parkinsons.html

Irene Maher's Health Report - Parkinson's Exercise
http://www.wfla.com/health/49.htm

Balance Exercises - Staying steady on your feet
http://www.mayohealth.org/mayo/9803/htm/fitness.htm

Canada's Physical Activity Guide Web Site
http://www.paguide.com/

Complementary Therapies and Parkinson's
http://www.parkinson.org/therapies.htm
(Scroll down to Massage Therapy, Yoga, Tai Chi, ...)

Suggestions to Remember
http://www.parkinson.org/suggest.htm

Is Exercise Performance in Parkinson's Patients
Different Than That of Healthy Normal People?
http://www.parkinsonsmi.org/newsletter/fal99/exercise.html

Parkinson's Disease - Diet & Exercise
http://www.wemove.org/par_ide.html

Tai Chi for Busy People
http://www.easytaichi.com/

Nutrition...........

American Dietetic Association - Your Link to Nutrition & Good Health
http://www.eatright.org/

ADA - Nutrition Resources
http://www.eatright.org/nuresources.html
Nutritional Considerations of Parkinson's Disease
http://www.parkinson.org/Nutrit.htm

Parkinson's Disease: Nutrition Matters
http://www.parkinson.org/matters.htm

Featured Dietician - Kathrynne Holden MS, RD
http://www.rdlink.com/kathryn2.htm

Parkinson's and Nutrition - Kathrynne Holden
http://www.nutritionucanlivewith.com/

What is an RD?  -  Ask an RD
http://www.nutritionucanlivewith.com/ask.htm

Parkinson's Disease - Nutrition
http://www.parkinsonsinfo.com/about_parkinsons/dis_nut.html

Nutrition in the Elderly
http://www.postgradmed.com/issues/1997/11_97/pn_nutr.htm

'Diet and Nutrition for Parkinson's Disease' with Julie Carter
http://my.webmd.com/splash/article/1709.50367

Food Program -Health Canada
http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/food-aliment/english/index.html
http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/food-aliment/english/food_links.html

Dieticians Canada
http://www.dietitians.ca/

Nutrition Resources
http://www.dietitians.ca/resources/index.html
http://www.dietitians.ca/resources/i2_5.htm

Your Connection to Registered Dieticians
http://www.rdlink.com/sitemap.htm

Cynthia's Nutrition Links Collection
http://www.yourlinktonutrition.com/

You can get free literature mailed to you .....

NPF's Free Publications
The National Parkinson Foundation offers publications free
of charge to all interested parties
http://www.parkinson.org/literatu.htm

NPF also has a "Resources"page where you may find key
1-800 #'s ; recommended links; etc.
http://www.parkinson.org/services.htm

I hope this is of some assistance....   murray