Good Morning Janet and Good Morning all...
Congratulations... This is a very BIG and very POSITIVE step you have taken.
As always, you have my support and Best Wishes.  I know you will succeed!

Best regards .... murray

On 10 Dec 2000, at 10:31, janet paterson wrote:

> hello cyber-siblings!
>
> here's to the coming new year and a fresh start!
>
> the past five years have been a learning period for me
> in figuring out what to expect from that miraculous new medium the wwweb;
> i have come to a fork in the road and i'm going to take it!

SNIP

> to subscribe to the pwpNET:
> send an empty e-mail message to:

View the Parkinson's Awareness Links at:
http://www.geocities.com/janet313/pienet/wwweb/index.html