Hi Gail and All,
I worked on a reply two or three times but then decided to *eat*
my words and not contribute to a deteriorating situation.

'sides, those who know me, know where I stand.... (and have always
stood) heavy on the delete key, full filter mode on some posts,
and hangin' in with the crusty Bob Fink (for whom I have the greatest
respect)

So, my dear sis, it wasn't that I didn't wanta reply... I was bitin' my
tongue.

'sides, Jerry 'n Bob 'n Simon (among others) 'bout said it all...

I too like to meet face to face with some of the members of this List.

It has been my pleasure to meet Kathrynne Holden, Barb Patterson,
and the divine Ms. M. (would'nt a' happened without this List.)

It has also been my pleasure to meet all of you through this medium
and to collaborate in some small way on various PD and non PD
projects.

Janet taught me many things too... How to search the archives...
and PubMed ...  'n on and on...

I'll cut this off as I'm startin' t' run off at the mouth like a soup sanwich...

All the best ...... murray

On 10 Dec 2000, at 10:43, Gail Vass wrote:

> Well, I find it interesting that this post had
> not one onlist reply/responce.
>
> I for one will sincerely miss Janet's contributions dearly.
>
> I found her warmth and humor invaluable. I found the personal
> experiences she had and shared with us about how it feels to
> have Parkinsons the best and most helpful descriptions I have
> ever heard to help me understand this disease.
>
> I found her unending curiosity and ability to search and research
> a problem, my own motivation to learn how to search the internets
> medical sites.
>
> I salute you my friend and wish you well in whatever direction the wind
> blows your spirit. The door to my home is always open to you
> and I truely hope one day we will meet, you have a warm hug waiting.
>
> With sincere saddness,
> Gail Vass, R.N.

View the Parkinson's Awareness Links at:
http://www.geocities.com/janet313/pienet/wwweb/index.html