Don George and I laugh a lot about things that have happened because of
PD. One
time George was in the family room watching tv. When he got up from his
chair he started to fall, so he let himself slide down to the floor. He
called for quite a while before I heard him. Again he had not been hurt
, he just could not get up by
himself. We tried, he and I to get him off the floor.No luck. I finally
gave up and called our girls to give a hand. They are
only a few minutes away. By the time they walked in we were both sitting
on the floor laughing. My daughter said she wanted to know what was so
damned funny about being on the floor and not being able to get up. Oh
it was 11:30 PM. We just find humor in these things that we can do
nothing about. You see, George is crazy
and I am crazier.If we didn't find humor in this stuff we would
certainly being crying all the time.
Hugs to you and Vivian Juanita