 Ivan Suzman        51/39/36       [log in to unmask]      :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses         22  deg. F   :-)
     By growing beyond prejudices, we strengthen  our
PD community, and empower it to help even its weakest
PWP's.

    Shouldn't we focus on the talents and help each one of us
has to offer,  get back to the business of living as well
as possible, and focus our energies on RESEARCH to cure PD?

.   Consider that  our PD community includes blondes
like Joan Szmuelson, African-Americans like Muhammad Ali, women
like  Janet Reno, shorter people like Michael J. Fox,
Palestinians like Yasser Arafat, religious leaders
like Pope John Paul,  Africans like our friend, Archbishop
Desmond Tutu, and artists like Margareat Bourke-White
and Johnny Cash.

   Perhaps because I sang in a predominantly gay and bisexual
 mens' choir for 7 years, I try to be accepting.

Ivan 51-39-36