Gail and Joan and others,

I can see that both of you and others are unhappy with the direction
that you feel some of the list members have taken the list. I can
commiserate with you and understand that you are disturbed much as I
have been recently with some of the things that I have witnessed and
have seen happen on it too. Without pointing any fingers, as it is
certain that finger pointing isnt for adults, I do not think it is fair
or helps to blame the list owner, as she has been gracious enough to
furnish us all a forum for our opinions, information and to share our
pain. I don't know too many other places on earth that anyone would have
the audience that all of us have here. We all are here, I would think,
because we have a like illness to discuss and to come to some type of
terms with it. All of us are feeling much the same anger and loss and
acceptance as the next one too. Isnt it possible that we could allow
each one to make individual decisions and accept the ones that they
might make in the spirit that they are made? If one on the list has
chosen to move somewhere else for her or his own reasons then maybe we
can say goodbye and good luck and hope they are happy elsewhere? Doesnt
it speak well of someone that they can stand on their own feet and not
depend upon others for their self image? Maybe too, it is time to
recognize that we all have much the same problems, how to live with an
insidious disease or to see someone that we love be ill and yet feel
helpless to do anything to change that? Or maybe there are others, as I
am, who are unable to see the one that they care about except from a
long distance, and have to wonder how they may be feeling and yet not
really know? I realize that there is a lot of compassion and love on the
list; I have seen and felt it first hand. Today is a new day, and maybe
we can move on and appreciate the future that it represents...the one
thing we have in common, a cure for parkinsons disease.

*seattle* audrey
friend of pwp Aussie john  49/42/38?