joann
i understand your desire to lighten things up, it just seems that this
site has become a chat line dominated by a few.isn't there a different
venue that can be used? it is very time consuming to cull out the
information i need. levity is wonderful, but i wonder how many pwp opt to
leave this site because they can't wade thru the non-pd info.

hope you can understand my point of view
best regards murph 58/10