Bob, I'm on your side on the issue of the "List" losing sight of it's
function to give support, inform, rally around and love on PWP's and CG'S.
Has there ever been a Mission Statement made for the List?

There is, in my opinion, too much NonPD posting to the List.  I make use of
my delete button but still get flustered when I open the mail and find
someone is making a political statement.

I have seen times when a new person has asked a question that has been talked
about several months past and they were told to look  in the archives for the
past postings on their subject matter.  Would it not be better to give them a
quick answer then to say go look for yourself?

Now see what you've done?  You got me started on a hot subject.   Ok I've
cooled off, I'm breathing normal now.  Let me end by saying I value your
posting to the List and would consider your leaving an immense lose.

BTW  I'm a little ignorant in abbreviations, what does F.A.C.S. signify?

God bless Bob and Charley.

Dennis A. Nestler
58/52