From: " Don McKinley" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, December 09, 2000 7:04 PM
Subject: LIST AND MORE LIST

> I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF ANY ONE HAS HAD MORE THAN MY 31 YEARS PETER F.
IS THE OLDES MAN I KNOW THAT IS ON THE LIST. ME NEXT. i don't think i
have posted many JOKES. I have said I will never say what meds and how
much i take. nor reckmend any certain med. there is DOCTOR out there who
does not know about PD. so I am afraid to say try this med and they get
sick i could not live whith my self. i don,t think any one has read a
post that i have bad mouth.  i say what i have gone through and learned
over the years. how to get up when you fall or sit down. how i have
progrest over the years from playing golf,bowling and even my score,s
now it might not be all PD news but I do best I can as well as GOD all i
asked was to belive. sex none of my bussens I will not leave the list
over petty things. I have seen in my opion the same thing over and over.
if you don,t like my post be hoest to say so on THE LIST. I to do my
best. VIVIAN says MR PD is in house lot I try and to keep him off the
list. i have talked of my beagl its not PD. relayed but to help you and
me to for get my problems WHITH  PD. WHEN I HAD TROUBL SWALLING.
(shouting again) for get to take caps off is it such a sin? BOB we have
disagreed at times i still ask you for help at time truth. not seen each
other well i got lot of picture of fellows PWP,S . some one said we are
not family to me you are. as i can now not walk or leave house much.  so
to me the LIST is my famliy. we all got a black sheep in our lives. as
to leaving the LIST just do it and not say i am or why. you can come
back oh i mean just don,t post ny thing. so many want to blain things on
PD that is not PD relaited. in LIMA I am known as PARKISON MAN. when i
ran my own bussenus. i built up a good name. i can show you so many
things i have done for LIMA. VIVIAN AND MY DAUGHTERS want to check the
lis be for i read it. I will say BARB P. IS A GREAT WOMEN. how many know
what she looks like well I do. i have asked do i say wrong things on the
LIST. I know this is long for me but a lot have writen long POST  today.
so as evey ones feeling now i will end BOB waiting to hear.

>                                                    I.Y.Q. DON AND
VIVIAN
>                                                      LOVE OF MY
LIVE-55