"Robert A. Fink, M. D." wrote:

> OK, folks, it is time to fish or cut bait.  Is this List designed for
> support/education, etc., for people with Parkinson's disease; or is it a

<<<<<<<<<<<<< snipped >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

> make (about offensive postings under the guise of "jokes").  Unless I
> see a majority of this List standing in support of sensitivity, I will

is this a call for a vote?
you've got mine

        on list

my apologies for taking up band width.
if all 1900 of us reply......talk about band width.

(and i know someone in florida who would love to count :)
      (besides majorities are not always right :)

> leave this List.
>
> Maybe my usefulness is gone, anyway.

not so glum

you've taken a stand
you've let us "crips" know
that prejudice is not tolerated
   whatever response happens
it doesn't make you less right
it won't make you change

if you stay on list
be prepared
to be you
and to agree to disagree
as long as it is done    respectfully

i understand your feelings
about a  list with no respect
        may not be worth your time and effort
                but,    this list will be what we make it
                one person at a time
                one post at a time

> Best,
>
> Bob

> Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S., P. C.
> 2500 Milvia Street  Suite 222
> Berkeley, California  94704-2636
> Telephone:  510-849-2555   FAX:  510-849-2557
> WWW:  http://www.rafink.com/
>
> mailto:[log in to unmask]
>
> "Ex Tristitia Virtus"

                                 Ray Strand