Years ago, It seems like eternity, A teacher at my local school asked why we
were arguing. NOT ONE OF THE CHILDREN COULD GIVE AN ANSWER. I ask you all,
All of you on the list why are we arguing. We are not children any more but
adults most of us with problems that we would not wish on our worst enemies.
It might sound as if I am off my bonnet as the saying goes. Love and
understanding is what we want on this list more than anything else.
Knowledge of this disease (I've said the word again) we can pass down to all
of those seeking help. Our love we can show in other helpful ways. My Plea
let us get back to the list as it should be a list to help all. I will stop
sending my poems if they offend. But Parkinsons on its own is not enough to
talk about. Let us be light hearted one with another. Jokes are alright as
long as they do not offend. I would like to hear more about your families.
The things that you might say or do anything that will lighten up my
sometimes very monotonous days. Love and Peace to you all
Bern...............Peace
http://members.teleweb.at/bernard.shaw/poetry.html