Thank you Bob you have done it again. I was having a cup of hot sweet tea
after having posted to the list. I was down in the dumps because of all of
the controversy at the moment and you send the list this poem. A poem that I
could get my teeth into you have brightened up what promised to be a very
dismal day. I somehow dislike Sundays. I from my arm chair can see onto the
road and watch the people pass. Not many on Sundays I am afraid I have only
the list and when the inspiration comes perhaps a poem. My lovely wife is
extra kind to me on Sundays and prepares a wonderful meal for lunch;
Sometimes I have to force my self to eat the food. Today I will have no
problems. Keep writing Bob.     Bern.................Peace

http://members.teleweb.at/bernard.shaw/poetry.html