To newcomers seeking support, info, etc......
Below you will find some links to sites I've found to be helpful in learning,
coping, and accepting this wretched disease.  Please do not turn away from
the listserv for it is an excellent venue with an enormous amount of info,
support, etc....But as you can see, those participating are human and have
differences of opinions.....As with anything when you have more than one
human involved disagreements, hurt feelings, wrong assumptions can be
expected along with all the "good" that takes place,..i.e, support,
friendship, advice, laughter, tears, a shoulder when needed, info, info,
info.  I am a participant in several other PD venues and all have their
"moments"....so I inject my two cents here and follow up with links I hope
some will find helpful........
                "...This too shall pass........."

Links:
 <A HREF="http://www.neuroland.com/move/parki_med.htm">Parkinson Treatment</A>

<A HREF="http://my.webmd.com/content/dmk/dmk_article_40066">WebMD -
Parkinson's Disease</A>
<A HREF="aol://5863:126/mB:107480">Parkinson's Disease</A>
 <A
HREF="http://neuro-mancer.mgh.harvard.edu/cgi-bin/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topi

cs&forum=Parkinson%7CAPO%7Cs+Disease&number=71&DaysPrune=5&LastLogin=">The
Neurology Webforums at Massachusetts General Hospital</A>
<A HREF="http://james.parkinsons.org.uk/Lists/care.htm">CARE - Caregiver's
list</A>
 <A HREF="http://www.pdindex.com/">PD INDEX: A directory of Parkinson's
disease information on the Internet2</A>
 <A HREF="http://www.pdf.org/">PDF - Parkinson's Disease Foundation, Inc.</A>
 <A HREF="http://www.wpda.org/">World Parkinson Disease Association (WPDA)</A>

 <A HREF="http://www.wemove.org/">WE MOVE - Worldwide Education and Awareness
for Movement Disorders</A>
 <A HREF="http://james.parkinsons.org.uk/">"James", a site about Parkinson's
Disease</A>
 <A HREF="http://people.zeelandnet.nl/genugten/webring.htm">PWP Homepage</A>
....may be under construction

These are but a few I've found helpful.....There is a vast amount of info via
the net alone.....It can be overwhelming....If you are new to Parkinson's
Disease, know you aren't alone.......

Sharon
45/43/44