Well, I find it interesting that this post had
not one onlist reply/responce.

I for one will sincerely miss Janet's contributions dearly.

I found her warmth and humor invaluable. I found the personal
experiences she had and shared with us about how it feels to
have Parkinsons the best and most helpful descriptions I have
ever heard to help me understand this disease.

I found her unending curiosity and ability to search and research
a problem, my own motivation to learn how to search the internets
medical sites.

I salute you my friend and wish you well in whatever direction the wind
blows your spirit. The door to my home is always open to you
and I truely hope one day we will meet, you have a warm hug waiting.

With sincere saddness,
Gail Vass, R.N.

~~
janet paterson wrote:
Subject: five years later

hi all

i am discontinuing participation in all unmoderated groups on the
internet

any postings i make to moderated groups will be copied to
my a_new_voice newsletter as usual

the newsletter will be available to members only

my website, my e-mail address, and my telephone number are unchanged

my editing work at the open directory will continue as usual

my wwwebspinning work will continue as usual

all link information will be posted at my website

it's been an awe-inspiring five years with the pienet
and now it's time to change direction

janet

janet paterson, an akinetic rigid subtype parkie
53 now /44 dx cd / 43 onset cd /41 dx pd / 37 onset pd