how do the SSRI meds, the tremors and the anti seizure meds interact?? I
had severe jerking, worsening of tremors and headaches, nausea/throwing
up,ect. for 6 months. I then stopped and the severity went back to my
normal level.  i also read later on about how the celexa manufactors
didn't have people with anti seizure meds in their sample size.
These are the drugs I am on

sinemet 25/250 5 times a day - pd factor
florineff .4 in the am- increase my BP
proamantine 5 mg 3 times a day - increases my BP
lamictal 50 mg in the AM, and 25mg in the PM
sometimes yuck lactulose
gatorade

I have orthostatic hypotension, wear 20/30 compression hose, have
balance problems, ect

sincerely,
nancy m.