From: "Don McKinley" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, December 10, 2000 7:21 PM
Subject: ??????????????

> HI ALL
>
> with all the stuff i am so mixed up i don,t know what to do or put in the
subject line non pd or what i do not use any thing but  the list. I have
said many times I can only put down what VIVIAN AND I have been through. as
to on list or off i like on list. as what i do wrong. as to subject if i can
help some one i like it to be on list may be some one can be helped. right
now i goofed my browser up bad. yousee unless you say to me I don,t know if
you mean me. I am half afraid now to post any thing as to upset some one.
my BABY works whit people like us in away she said dad you are a little
paranoid now. remember you said stick and bones can hurt you not words. i
could be wrong. if iam doing right just say hey you are doing ok. if i do so
much wrong i will be a lurker. i have got somuch help over the years from
the list. to tell the truth i have been hert lot of times but I like salt.
lot have said DON your POST have helped if so i will keep on doing like i
have so far LET  the most of you decide so let try a vote  yes DON  no DON
on the list. KEEP ON HOW YOU BEEN DOING CHANG YOU WAY. so we won,t need a
monter to tell me off line face your problem face to face. ok?  so as soon
as the pole is in have a happy XMAS