Dear Don,

You, of all people, can do no wrong. For as long as you
have been on this list, I have read almost every word
you wrote. You are one heck of a wonderful guy and I
can't think of anyone who would or could say anything
negative about you.

Don't let this chatter get to you. It isn't about you,
isn't about anything you did or wrote. Hang in there
with us, buddy.

You are a perfect example of what this list is all
about. Your struggles to deal with PD never overcome
your amazing sense of humor or cloud your positive
outlook on life. This is a lifeline for you as it is
for many others, something we ALL need to understand
and respect. You are loved here, so relax, write, read
and enjoy.

As I said before, if Don doesn't get into Heaven, then
Heaven ain't for me.

Jerry

* Tracking #: 12E6EC7AE1E95B47BAADEC61397101C63D26EE91
*
--
Help us save the horses! Habitat for Horses, Inc.
A lifetime home for abused, endangered horses.